Piled high and Dry for TimeSEATTLE -- A PhD student works towards her degree and writes her own news items for her own column on her own website.
I am currently looking for a post-grad job related to my dissertation work on how sports tracking technology should be used to best achieve individual and team goals---What types of data should be tracked? With whom should different types of data be shared? How can coaches, staff, and athletes effectively collaborate around tracking data? And/or making use of my skills such as:
- Using speculative and value-sensitive design techniques to discuss preffered futures for technology design and use.
- Ability to synthesize qualitative data.
- Extensive experience designing and conducting interviews.
- Strong leadership, teaching, and mentoring skills.
- Experience with videography and video editing.
I passed my dissertation proposal!
In the news! Updated with a new story, Finding the Swing, from the week of April 20th.
I passed my General Exam! I am now a PhD candidate!
I attended GROUP in Sanibel Island, Fl and presented my first, first author work!